< Helping you control your world >
 

Process Meter DPM-79 >

The DPM-79 is a handheld, battery-operated tool for measuring electrical parameters.
It has all the features of a digital multimeter (including the feature of RTD and TC) and it could also generate signals. All in one unit!

Measure and simulate equipment:
> Controller, PLC & Control system
> Valve actuators & I/P-converter
> Loggers, Recorders
> Alarm system etc

Available outputs:
> Thermocouple (R,S,B,E,K,J,T,N,L,U)
> DC voltage, DC current, Sink/Source mode
> Resistance
> RTD (Pt100/Cu50)
> Frequency, Pulse

Available inputs:
> Thermocouple (R,S,B,E,K,J,T,N,L,U)
> DC voltage, DC current
> AC voltage, AC current
> Resistance
> RTD (Pt100/Cu50)
> Frequency, Pulse

Make sure you have the right in/outputs:
> Temperature, Pressure, Flow, Valve position etc.
> Simulate 2-W transmitters in current sink mode.

Standard Accessories:
> Instrument Bag with:
> One set of Industrial testing Lead
> A set of Testing Lead
> A set of Alligator clip
> User's Manual
Accessories >

Charger Package CA Charger for our instrument, including batteries.

Specifications:
CA-Charger type CH-PAC-B4
Input: 100-240VAC
Output: 12VDC 500mA
Incl. 4xAAA NiMH Batteries










Power pack 24VDC > Portable battery pack including CA charger.
1m cable with clamps.
Specifications: Power pack type CH-PP-01
Output: 25VDC 100mA
 





 


 
 


Universal Process Calibrator 11+ >

Now it's easy to calibrate, verify & check your control equipment status!

With process calibrator 11+ you can easy simulate the most common sensors.
All in one unit.
  
Calibrate and Check system status for:
> Controller, PLC & Control system
> Valve actuators & I/P-converter
> Loggers, Recorders
> Alarm system etc.
  
Available outputs:
> Thermocouple (R,S,B,E,K,J,T,N,L,U)
> DC voltage
> DC current, Sink/Source mode
> Resistance
> RTD (Pt100/200/500/1000 Cu10, Cu50)
> Frequency
> Pulse
> Switch
  
Make sure you have the right in/outputs:
Temperature, Pressure, Flow, Valve position etc.
Simulate 2-wire transmitters in current sink mode.
  
Options:
> Charger with battery kit
> Battery pack 24VDC for 2-wire application
   
With calibrator 11+ you can easy simulate the most common sensors all in one unit!
More ...
More ...

Universal Process Calibrator 11+






 


 
 



Process Meter & Simulator DPM-79






 


 
 


{Copyright (C) 2014 Processcomponent AB. All Rights Reserved}